Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tagged

Something new for me - my cyber friend Lisa tagged me with this little quiz:

What scrapbooking lines/products/etc do you DISlike?
(Digital) Scrapbooking sets that look TOO computer generated. I prefer elements that have the look of real paper.

What is the hardest thing you’ve ever had to scrap?
When my baby girl had to go to the ER. Actually still haven't finished that.

What technique do you use more than any other?
That's hard to say because I tend to be pretty eclectic in my scrapbooking. I really enjoy tweaking my photos and colorizing them, but that is not really a style. I think I used to have more of a clean graphic style with few elements, but now since I am on 2 design teams and have access to many beautiful kits, I add a lot more goodies now.

Ever been published?
YES!
I had 2 pages in the MEMORY MAKERS Computer Scrappin Special Edition May 2004,
a page in WOMAN'S DAY Specials Scrapbooking & Keepsakes magazine Fall 2004,
a double page in the CREATING KEEPSAKES book, "30 Minute Pages" (June 2005),
and I will have 2 pages in the upcoming Memory Makers book called Graphic Scrapbooking.

What’s the smallest scrap of paper you save?
This doesn't really apply to digital scrappin', but back in my paper days, I would save anything an inch or larger. I think that is why I do SO much better with digi stuff - way less clutter!!!

Ever have any scrapbooking-related injuries?
Back in my paper days, I cut myself with a coluzzel cutter. Now I have to fight off things like my food falling asleep because I was sitting on it while scrappin' on the computer.

Give us your best storage or organizational idea.
Organization? What's that? Actually the best thing I do is organize my kits by designer. Each designer has their own folder. For individual elements, I sort them by types in folders (i.e. overlays, ribbons/fibers, tags, etc.)

You just won a week-long scrapbooking cruise for 4. Who’s going with you?
Wow - I don't do much social scrappin (no laptop), but I would have to invite my scrappin bible study girls, Chris, Angela, Cindy, Cory and Connie as well as my scrappin friends, Laura and Carol Ann. (Yes, I realize that's too many! I'll worry about that when I actually win one!)

No comments: