Thursday, January 26, 2006

Feeling Springy

When I did this a couple of days ago, it was a really GREY day and I was craving some sunshine and spring! So, I dug out this photo from last year and created these petal pink and spring green goodies to go with it. At least it can be spring here in my cyber world!

Everything here was created by me. It was sorta inspired by a card that a friend sent me. Sadly, when I compressed and shrunk it for the web, a lot of the detail was lost. Something I need to work on, I guess.

The tag has Song of Solomon 2:11-13 and reads:
"See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land. The fig tree forms its early fruit; the blossoming vines spread their fragrance. Arise, come, my darling; my beautiful one, come with me."

No comments: