Monday, January 16, 2006

Art

My daughter got this art set for Christmas and was totally blown away by everything in it! I had to capture her exagerated expression!
I had fun creating this scrapbook page and used lots of goodies! The papers and ribbon are all by Mo Jackson as well as all of the art supply doodads. The alpha and circle tag are both from Ronna Penner at Scrapbook-Elements and the paint stroke brushes are from Michelle Coleman at Scrap Artist.

Journaling reads:
Anna, you received this art set from Grams and Gramps for Christmas, but you didn’t open it until several weeks later. You were amazed at all that was in it and couldn’t wait to create some art!

2 comments:

TheCatLord said...

my daughter got a similar art set herself! i love this page! i HAVE to do one just like ti!

Anonymous said...

What a GORGEOUS page! You outdid yourself on this one! The paint smear is the perfect touch. My dd is a budding artist as well. She's ALWAYS creating something!