Sunday, January 01, 2006

I'm Dreaming



of a DRY Christmas....

I decided to take some time to myself on this lazy Sunday afternoon to scrapbook a little more and got this double page done. It's a funny little page that I am sure daughter will hate me for in about 10 years or so. ;-) We are thinking about potty training soon and my daughter got a potty seat and a wetting doll for Christmas. She thought it was GREAT!

I used Doris Castle's Very Merry Paper Stack for the papers and the word DRY uses her Hand Cut letters.

If you are interested, journaling reads:
"I'm dreaming of a DRY Christmas...just like the ones I used to know...where there are no more diapers but little wipers who run into the bath to go...

This is why when asked what Abi would want for Christmas I announced that I thought she would REALLY like a new potty chair and a wetting doll. Grandma and Grandpa came through and Abi was thrilled with her new big girl seat and her new doll named Tinkles. She couldn't wait to try it out for herself and teach Tinkles to use it, too. She has been practicing pulling her pants up and down while Mommy reads Toilet Train Your Child in a Day. Hopefully our DREAM for DRYNESS will become a reality soon!"

The little notes read:
"Celebrating Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's house 12-26-05"

"Abi: demonstrating how it’s done"

"When training your doll,it is always important to make eye contact!"

Thanks for looking,Trish

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got some scrappin' in. Love your new header. You did a great job!