Thursday, October 13, 2005

Wings. Friends. Fries.


I am still playing catch-up. Here is another birthday layout from back in February. Pictures of my daughter having fun with her friends at Buffalo Wild Wings. If you go on their website, their slogan is "Wings. Beer. Sports. All the Essentials" I changed it a bit for the title since my 11 year old wasn't drinking beer and is not really into sports. :) I snagged the logos off the web.

Journaling reads:To celebrate her 11th birthday, Elizabeth chose to go out with a few old friends, Megan, Sarah and Cara. She decided to see a movie [Are We There Yet? graphic] followed by lunch at [Buffalo Wild Wings graphic] Someone came up with the idea of everyone tying balloons in their hair giving a whole new meaning to the phrase “tie one on.” After enjoying a fine dining experience of wings and cheese fries, we completed our celebration with birthday cupcakes. 02.19.05

No comments: