Thursday, October 06, 2005

Blog Goodies

Okay, so I had to try this video thing. You are watching Nicole Mullen sing a song I just love called "Redeemer." Now I am just hoping I haven't messed up my dial-up friends too much!

In case you're interested, the words of this song go like this:

Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
Who told the ocean you
can only come this far?
Who showed the moon where to hide 'til
evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

Well I know
my Redeemer lives.
I know my Redeemer lives.
All of creation testify
This
life within me cries
I know my Redeemer lives.

The very same God
that spins things in orbit
He runs to the weary, the worn and the weak
And
the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
They conquered death to
bring me victory

Now I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redemer
lives
Let all creation testify
Let this life within me cry
I know my
Redeemer, He lives

To take away my shame
And He lives forever
I'll proclaim
That the payment for my sin
Was the precious life He
gave
But now He's alive
And there's a new day

And I know my
Redeemer, He lives
I know my Redeemer lives
Let all creation
testify
This life within me cries
I know my Redeemer
lives

(c) Word Records
I know my Redeemer lives....I spoke with Him this morning.

No comments: