Saturday, October 01, 2005

Rascal

I should really be working on other things this morning like tomorrow's graphics for church, but I just couldn't resist scrappin these photos. This is a stray barn cat that we have adopted, and he is so cute and friendly!

In case you can't read it, the journaling reads:
Just days after we said goodbye and buried our cat, Tugger, this little cutie wandered into our lives. I was standing by the new house garage when he came up and meowed at me. He looked just like a miniature Tugger and I carried him back to the house to show Anna, knowing she would be thrilled. I had barely set foot on the back porch when she came charging out of the house. Her kitty-radar had gone off and she was instantly by my side and enamored with this cute little kitten. She has named it Rascal and he has been living comfortably on our back porch with plenty of food water and attention.

This was created with a eclectic mix of doo dads. The alpha, photo frame, and aged overlay are all from Mo Jackson's Primitive Scrapbooking set. The trim is from Mo's Melissa's feast and the tin can lid at the top corner is from Mo's Michael set.TFL,Trish

3 comments:

Strong Enough said...

Wow, that is just beautiful! I really like that overlay, where did you get that?

Strong Enough said...

Never mind, I found it. So the overlay came in the digital kit and then you put it over your picture and printed? That is awesome. You did a great job.

Strong Enough said...

Goss, I am such a dope, that is DIGITAL scrapbooking not paper. LOL You much think I am crazy. LOL