Monday, October 10, 2005

Hammock Cuddle

Did a quick page this morning with a photo I had been playing with. If you want to know what I did to enhance the photo, you can read about it here: Digital Art Tips.

I created the page using Doris Castle's A Beautiful Day page set. I thought the fun reds and blues balanced the black and white photo.

This is a photo taken last Wednesday at our local zoo of two of my kids enjoying the hammocks in what is call Dr. Diversity's Lab. It is part of their Indonesian Rain Forest section and it set up like a naturalist's camp. Their are lots of hands on things to see including sleeping quarters (the hammocks) which are favorite for my family.

Sadly, the zoo closed for the season yesterday. So theier will be no more fun visits like this until next April. :( At least we have this year's memories and, of course, our photos!

No comments: