Monday, October 17, 2005

Happy Birthday

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Happy Birthday to my little buddy, Patrick who is a big FOUR years old today! His celebrating began on Friday when he went to storytime at the library and he got a birthday pin to wear and everyone sang Happy Birthday to him. Then we went over to Gramps and Grams for a birthday celebration lunch. Sunday we celebrated with the Richhart side of the family which includes his cousins and Grandma and Grandpa. We kept telling him that although we were celebrating, his birthday wasn't until Monday. This morning I told him to stay in bed because a I had a birthday surprise for him. He asked "Is today my birthday?" I was so glad to finally say YES! He is still young enough not to truly realize that he was going to get his birthday breakfast in bed - a tradition in our house. We all sang Happy Birthday to him and he dined on M & M/chocolate chip pancakes.

No comments: