Saturday, October 08, 2005

Hmmmm...well I've had my first complaint about the video taking too long to download and making the blog too slow to load. Not sure that I fix it any other way, but to take it down. :( I may leave it up for just a little while longer because I am enjoying this great music.

If you are here and appreciating this music, I will note that the song "God so Loved" was chosen because my two oldest daughters and I have dancing to this. We have joined a new liturgical dance class at our church and have been learning a beautiful dance to this that we will be performing in church on December 4th. I really don't picture my self as a dancer. I decided to do this more for my daughters, but I have found that I really enjoy it. This type of dance is very relaxing and uplifting. So now, every time I hear this, I wanna get up and dance!

No comments: