Monday, June 26, 2006

One more...


Another recent scrapbook page. I really like how this one came out. I LOVE this photo of Abi. I think her expression here with the little wet curl on her forehead just captures her. Although I liked the original, it didn't really look right with this scrapbook kit I wanted to use. I duplicated the photo and ran a Virtual Photographer filter on it that gave it a pink hue. Then I lowered the opacity of it so the original photo just showed through to get this look.

The kit I used is called BellaDonna and is by Doris Castle. She is in the process of moving shop this week and this will be one of her first kits available at her new home. I love the colors of this one!

I have lots more layouts in mind that I want to do, but don't think I am going to have too much time to get them done any time soon. There is lots of stuff to get done around here that's non-scrapbook related. I just realized that some of the kids 4-H stuff is due this Friday and we have procrastinated and not even started it. I guess life just wouldn't be normal if it wasn't busy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great photo! Love the filter! I read the other entries too. AWESOME news about your diabetic diet. I'm sure you'll start feeling better.