Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Baby Pictures!!!


Yesterday I got to have an ultrasound. The baby is at 26 weeks, so there is plenty to see. We got some great 3-d photos! The baby was sleeping but we could see it had its little feet tucked up and crossed at the ankles. It kept moving its hands, playing with the cord and pointing upward.

The WHOLE family came to the event so that they "could see baby pictures." The technician printed off lots of photos for us and then asked, "So, is there anything else you would like to see?" Now, we have been surprised at birth about whether we were having a boy or a girl for all four of our other babies, but we had never been presented with such an ideal opportunity to find out either. We were planning one this on being a surprise, too, but gave into temptation. So we KNOW! Hmmmm...should I spill the beans? Ya' wanna know? Well, it's a ??????

I made this scrappin' set last month just for these pictures that I knew I would eventually have. Yea! I finally got to use it. The text is from Psalm 139 and is so fitting here! Thanks for letting me share!!!

3 comments:

Blythe said...

Awww Congrats Trish!!!

Anonymous said...

THOSE ARE AMAZING!!! I actually jumped when I saw how clear those photos are. I'm going to show my kids tomorrow, and explain that SHE is still in your tummy. That will amaze them. They didn't have those cool pics when I had my kids. I guess that officially makes me old! LOL! SHE's beautiful, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

janna said...

Congratulations
I have 4 girls and 1 boy~