Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Art of Procrastination


I think I have mastered it. Procrastination, that is.
[sigh]
I have SO much I really need to be doing right now and just can't for the life of me seem to will myself to do it.

So, while I avoid doing what I need to do, I thought I would quickly post this scrapbook page that I did a few weeks ago. I couldn't post it at that time because the kit wasn't officialy released yet. But I was lucky enough to get to play with it ahead of time. The kit is so pretty and just reeks of springtime! It is called Growth Spurts and was created by Doris Castle for Cottage Arts. I used this sweet photo of Rachel. She was laying on her tummy on my bed and the sunlight was catching her wild hair. She has these funny half curly wisps of long hair. I think the ones on the sides of her head are the longest.

Ok, I am off to work on my taxes. Yes, sad but true, it is already the 3rd of April and my taxes aren't yet done. As I said, I think I have mastered the art of procrastination!

No comments: