Friday, November 03, 2006

6 HOURS and a SALE

Yes, my baby girl slept 6 whole hours last night - in a row! But I am so used to dealing with her every 2 or 3 hours that I kept waking up and checking on her anyway. :-) I am still ecstatic because it gives me a glimpse at that light at the end of the tunnel. SOMEDAY she will sleep through the night and I will get a full night's sleep. Forgive my excitement, but I have been pretty tired, so this feels big even if it only happens one night.

In other news, I have gotten a couple more things into my store at Scrap Outside the Box. First I created some yummy papers that I put into a paper pack called Sweet Potato Pie. I can't wait to get some Thanksgiving food photos to use this with.














I also put together a set of Jiffy Scraps using my Night Lights Scrappin' Set. I will let you in on a little secret: both the scrappin' set and the jiffies are ON SALE today and they are 50% off!















I have a couple of other things on sale too. Both my Quilted Comfort Jiffies and my Cherished Times Brag Book are also 50% off. But today is the last day for this.

I personally am feeling a bit behind on my own scrappin.' I even just realized that I am behind on my photo taking. I don't think I have taken any pictures of baby Rachel this week. Shame on me. She is changing so quickly, too! That's on my to do list for today.

No comments: