Friday, November 17, 2006

Scripture Challenge


Ahhhh....life is good. Dinner is done, kitchen is clean, I am home with just my oldest and my youngest children because my dear hubby took the other three to a VeggieTales Night at church, so I have stolen some extra computer time. I did just get a phone call from a friend who is there at church to give me grief for not coming, too. I have to admit I felt a wee bit of remorse, especially when she told me Larry the Cucumber was actually there AND he was really playing the tuba. I guess my daughter, Abi, was just speechless. I can't wait to see the pictures.

But, I decided to do a bit of scrappin'. The layout here is for the November scripture challenge at Scrap Outside the Box. This is my friend's son who I did the photo shoot with last week. I thought this photo was perfect to go along with this scripture verse, especially the word "praise." I kept the layout simple to focus on the scripture and the photo by just using a few papers from my Sweet Potato Pie Paper Pack.

Hopefully this will help me break my scrapper's block. I haven't done much scrappin' lately and the ideas just aren't flowing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That lo made me gasp! Really! It just jumped off the page. I LOVE the color scheme, and the photo is awesome! Happy Thanksgiving week!