Saturday, August 13, 2005

Oh Joy!!!

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance." James 1:2-3

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Whenever it rains like this outside.....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My basement looks like THIS on the inside.

When the contractors were installing our underground tubing for the geothermal system for our new house, they cut the drainage tile that goes from our basement to our creek. So now every time we get a good rain, rainwater runs back into our basement. It was quite discouraging the first time it happened because I had too much stuff on my basement floor. Last week I went down there and bagged up lots of moldy stuff and managed to get half of it emptied. So, today's rain wasn't as disasterous. BUT moving day can't come too soon!

No comments: