Thursday, April 21, 2005


A recent scrapbook page I have created.
Journaling reads:
Patrick,I’m not sure when this began, but everytime I change your diaper, you squeeze the star on this toy that resides wrapped around the changing table so that it will play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Perhaps because I smiled, you began saying,“That song make you happy?” I had to agree that it did- especially when you asked mes o sweetly. This became our diaper changing ritual You ARE a clever little boy and now when I scold you for being naughty, you begin singing“Twinkle Twinkle.”“That make you happy!”you will proclaim and assume that I will no longer feel any need to discipline you because your sweet song has made me so HAPPY.

The digital papers used here are from Doris Castle's Moon and Star's kit.

No comments: