Saturday, April 30, 2005

Abigail's First Haircut


I finally broke down and got my baby girl's hair cut. What is it about a hair cut that makes a kid look SO much older? Maybe it's just a mommy and her baby thing!


Anyway...journling reads:
After months of telling myself that I was going to just let Abi’s hair grow out, I finally decided that I just couldn’t bear to see my beautiful little lady looking so shaggy anymore. So, took her to Great Clips, along with her siblings, to get her a $5.99 special haircut. She sat like a big girl in the chair all by herself except for holding Mom’s hand which I think was more for Mom’s comfort than her’s. Her sister Anna found a singing stuffed Barney to distract her and in a mere 5 minutes she went from messy to marvelous.


I scanned the little card that the beauty shop filled out and put her little curls on.
I used Katie Mann's Sew Long Ago kit for this. Aren't the cute little scissors just perfect? And the bright colors were just right with these photos with her bright colored smock.

Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... she looks cute either way. :)

love, me <><