Sunday, April 13, 2008

They're back and I'm stressed

Do you remember me mentioning that when I feel stressed I like to scrapbook? Can you tell that I have been feeling a bit stressed? Just when I been to relax about the lice, they returned with a vengence. So, I am back at the nitpicking, vacuuming and laundry. [sigh] I am finding it all quite depressing. My fear is that we are going to have to do this every two weeks indefinitely. I think I may go insane if I have to go through all of this again. The laundry! Ugh! I have piles and piles still to wash - piles and piles that are wahed and need to be folded or hung and put away - and NOTHING in my closet to actually wear. We opted not to go to church this morning just to make sure we didn't spread any of this around. Today was supposed to be Anna's birthday party (yesterday was the big day), but we cancelled because I worried about inviting people into our lice-ridden house even though I have vacuumed and cleaned it quite well. Poor Anna. We will try again next week if we are clean bug-free.

So, we are having a lazy morning and I spent some time scrapping:

Credits for this page can be found here.


Credits for this page can be found here.


Credits for this last page can be found here.







No comments: