Friday, April 25, 2008

Stress



I have been feeling so stressed lately. I'm pretty sure it is because we have too many activities going on right now. Lots of new stuff is starting up and lots of old stuff is still going on. Within a month, things should get easier. I hope. I guess I am just a home-body at heart. I don't like spending my days running around. I feel like it just jumbles my mind. But for right now, I am feeling like I don't have a moment to rest. Hopefully, this weekend will help. I am going off to a women's retreat my church is putting on. I think the theme is "Rest, Relax, Rejuvinate." Sounds perfect. So, today, I am stressing trying to get things in order so that I can go, but hopefully I will return tomorrow night rejuvinated. I pray.
I am also sharing a scrapbook page I got done this week. I have been working on it a little here and a little there - whenever I could sneak just a few minutes on the computer. It is a group of photos from a basket weaving workshop my older girls attended with their 4-H group that was outstanding. It was at a llama farm where they had built this adorable little schoolhouse for classes like this. Credits for the page can be found here.

No comments: