Saturday, December 09, 2006

New Stuff!

I have really been limited on my computer time this week. When you add in all the extra Christmas festivities and preparations to my normal daily workload, I'm busy. Really busy! I am feeling behind and I am feeling tired. The tired part is because of my baby girl's sleeping habits. I keep telling myself to enjoy this time because it will pass quickly. So I am trying not to wish it away but just enjoy it taking the bad along with the really good.

Thursday night I hosted my very first online chat at Scrap Outside the Box. I was intimidated by the thought of it, but it ended up being lots of FUN. As part of this, anyone who does a layout using my Festive Foil Alphas by next Thursday (12-14-06) and posts it in this gallery will receive a special bonus from me. This coordinate with my newest kit called Gelled Joy. I'll have to post more about that later, though, because I am out of time. I have to get the kids around because we are going to a Philharmonic orchestra "Holiday Pops" concert this afternoon. Although I went to these all the time as a girl, the rest of my family has never been to one. It should be fun. I keep telling my girls that I am trying to "culture them up a bit."

Catch ya' later!

No comments: