Monday, October 09, 2006

It's Monday


Why are Mondays so hard? I am having trouble getting my head on straight and figuring out what needs to get accomplished this week. It doesn't help that I overslept and didn't get up until 8am, therefore I had to share my morning quiet time with 5 children. It wasn't exactly "quiet." I had a bit of difficulty doing any bible study or quiet reflection! Oh well.

I really have the bug to do some organizing around here. It's like I am doing delayed "nesting." I had the urge to do these things pre-baby, but certainly didn't have the energy. I still am not at full strength, but things are way less tiring because I am not carrying a baby around 24/7. Plus I get rest every 2 hours when the baby needs to eat. ;-)

Friday, I decided to make a dent in my out of control, messy school room/office. I COMPLETELY cleared off my desk. I usually have it piled high with papers and stuff. I have decided that this is going to be this room's "shiny sink." Any of you who are "fly babies" will know exactly what I am talking about here. I will at minimum keep my desk clean and shiny and hopefully the cleanliness will soon spread to the rest of the room. Perhaps, today I can pick another small area to clean.

Oh, and here's another layout I wanted to share. This is a photo that hubby took of me and baby Rachel. She was JUST born and the doctor had placed her on my chest so I could see her. This is a quickpage from Doris Castle's Pure Love album. I thought the colors looked great with this photo and it was so quick to do!

No comments: