Friday, September 29, 2006

Announcing...


Our little girl has finally decided to come out and meet us! Rachel arrived after a full day of coaxing last Tuesday evening. Both of us are now happy to be home and are doing well. Thank you all for all your prayers!

***EDITED TO ADD***
In my postpartum, brain-dead state, I forgot to mention that this was created using one of Doris Castle's Baby Announcements from www.scrapbookgraphics.com. I just tweaked the photo to match and added the text. I was gonna create my own, but this one was just WAY too cute not to use!

5 comments:

Thriftin and Craftin said...

Oh She's BEAUTIFUL! I love the pretty pink lo, and her beautiful name! CONGRATULATIONS. I prayed for both of you. I'm glad God listened!

LovelyMissKait said...

Rachael is beautiful, Trish! The announcement card is wonderful. So happy that all went well and that you are both home.

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW BUNDLE OF JOY!

Doris Castle said...

she is breathtakingly beautiful! God bless you and your family!!
-Doris

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby. Blessings to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Trish and family! I'm so glad that she's here and that you are both doing well. She's adorable and I love your announcement card!!