Thursday, August 24, 2006



I can't believe it! Blogger actually let me post a picture! I was all set to use photobucket again.

A couple of folks made a wish at the Wishing Box at Scrap Outside the Box for a water park themed kit. That sounded like fun so I decided to see what I could come up with. Actually, I probably got carried away. I tend to do this when I have a clear cut theme. There are TWENTY backgrounds! There are 5 with "Splash" word art covering them, 4 that are tiled, a pool water one, several solid textured ones and my favorite are the towels, especially the stripes. I threw in a bunch of fun elements and even some digital water so you can make a wet layout without actually harming any photos. :-)

This isn't in the Scrap Outside the Box store yet, but I am feeling totally exhausted today and needed to sit for just a bit, so I thought I would post about it. It will be there very soon, I'm sure.

For some reason, I have been so physically tired the last couple of days. I felt way better after lunch yesterday, and am wondering if I just plain and simple am not eating enough. I have been SO careful with the gestational diabetes and I really have not been gaining any weight. The baby is still growing, though. I am thinking that maybe I have reached a point in the pregnancy that I need more fuel. I am off to eat a good lunch and see if that helps. I have way too much to do to be lethargic! I am thankful for my scrapbooking/graphics outlet because at least I can feel productive while I am just sitting.

**EDITED** Splash City is already up in the store and can be found here.

No comments: