Monday, July 18, 2005

Meeting


The beautiful little lady being held on the left is my husband's first cousin once removed, Olivia. (I think - she's my husband's cousin's daughter.) We attended a baby shower in her honor yesterday. She is about 7 weeks old and pretty sweet. If I have this right, that is her Great Grandpa Paul holding her. The handsome young man on the left is my nephew, Henry. He is 3 weeks old and being held by his Grandma Mary (my mother-in-law). Olivia has traveled all the way from Japan this week and is visiting family and friends with her mom and dad. We are so happy that we got this chance to meet her. She and her parents are in the process of moving from Japan to Colorado, so this little lady has already accumulated almost enough frequent flyers miles to earn a free flight!

No comments: