Monday, February 16, 2009

Schedule? What schedule?

I am struggling a bit with keeping on our daily schedule with a newborn in the house. There is so much to do and it seems that my little guy just want to eat all day. I am having trouble getting him to even have 2 hours between feedings. Perhaps he is gearing up for a big growth spurt.

I did manage to get a couple more pages scrapped while I was nursing.


You can probably tell that I really like this photo of Samuel because I keep using it. This time I converted it to black and white, though.
Credits for this page can be found here.


Then I decided to put one more birth announcement together. This one was so fast and easy. I just needed to drop in my photo and add my text. Credits for this one can be found here.

My little guy has fallen asleep, so I am off to do some laundry. Have a great day!

No comments: