Thursday, July 10, 2008

More Menu Planning



Well, I did it. I started my menu plan. Of course, it is only the second day and I have already digressed from it. I'm hopeless. I was grocery shopping and got home kinda late and didn't have time to bake the meatloaf that I had taken out of the freezer for dinner. So, I made something extra I had bought at Aldi's. I also wasn't able to get the bulk ground beef I wanted from my favorite local butcher shop so I won't be able to make a big batch of meatballs to freeze on Saturday. Bummer! Oh well, we will improvise. I am just happy that I have a start on the menu planning thing.

**EDITED**
I didn't realize that I had to set my google menu planning calendar to "publc" for you all to be able to see this. Sorry about that. Let me know if you can't see the menu plan above.

No comments: