Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Arrg! There be PIRATES about!

Actually, I feel like I should title this post, "Arrg! I can't keep up with my photos!" because these are from over a month ago. Shiver me timbers!


My daughter was in a church musical called "The Pirates of the I Don't Care-ibean." She was the cutest pirate up there. (Naw - I'm not prejudiced or anything ;-)


Whenever I think about this musical, I am going to think "Just a Reminder..." because every note we got concerning an extra practice started that way. Of course, every note like that was the first news we had gotten of it. I wouldn't have even known when the performance was if it wasn't for the church newsletter. The the powers that be must have thought they sent out a master schedule, but no one I talked to had ever seen it. So now, I like to walk around announcing things by saying "just a reminder..." It's fun just see people's reactions.

No comments: