Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My Knight



Here's my little guy wearing his new dress-up outfit he got on Christmas. It is a LEGO knight outfit I got at the LEGO store in Chicago last July. He looked SO serious after he got it on!

My journaling on this reads:
My Knight in LEGO armor.
Patrick, you look so handsome and serious wearing the knight’s outfit that I bought for you at the LEGO store in Chicago and gave to you for Christmas. It is my hope that you will learn to wear God’s armor as well as you wear this. Christmas 2006

I achieved the blue effect on the photo by running a Virtual Photographer filter (Hard Steel) on it. I then applied a layer mask to bring some of the original color back into the helmet. The alpha on this is a freebie off my friend, Doris', blog. She is really good about putting some wonderful goodies on there. The rest of the elements are from Doris' It's a Guy Thing kit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That lo looks AWESOME! My ds LOVES Lego stuff. I'll have to look for one of these. He loves Bible Man videos. I thought of that when you mentioned wearing the armor of God. Those videos speak of that. Look into them if you don't already watch them. My son LOVES them. They're cheesy, but they have a great message.