Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Designer Outside the Box



I did this layout using Barb Speck's Any Which Way kit. She is the Designer Outside the Box this week at Scrap Outside the Box and this is her featured kit. She is having a HUGE sale and lots of fun stuff this week!

These photos are from our home photo studio. I snagged Anna just after her shower before bed to test my lighting and she was having fun being silly for the camera.

The quote at the top reads:
Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks.

Journaling reads:
Anna, one could never say that you lack personality! You are funny and expressive, allowing your creative nature to shine through. We celebrate your uniqueness. May you always stay true to who you are. 5-22-2006

Trying a different size here. This is designed as two 11" X 8 1/2" pages. I kind of like it. Perhaps I need to do a whole book in this format!

No comments: