Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A couple more layouts



I totally could not sleep the other night. I was exhausted, but I could not settle my mind and go to sleep! I hate that. I think the preggo hormones contribute to that. So I got up and did a bit of scrappin'.

Both of these layouts were done using Doris Castle's Pure Love quickpages which can be found at Studio Doris at www.scrapbookgraphics.com .
For both of them, I tweaked the photos in PhotoShop and used the Virtual Photographer filter on them. I like the effects that you can quickly get with that.
The top one is of my son. I snapped this photo for a photo contest with the theme of peace. He was sleeping so peaceful and sound during his nap that he didn't even stir when I turned on his lights and was snapping away!
The bottom layout used photos of my little nephew. He was sitting on his mom's lap and flirting with me and the camera. Too cute - I love his sweet little smile here.

No comments: