Thursday, April 20, 2006

Gettin' Busy


on the computer, that is. I got inspired to create a new scrapbook kit this week. This has not been happening lately, so I thought I had better sit down and work on it. I had lots of fun with this! I think there are 16 backgrounds, most of which I also cut into these cute little patches that can be used like elements. The word art is from Psalm 8 and reads,
"When I consider your Heavens and the work of your fingers, the moon and the
stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the
son of man that you care for him?"

This whole thing reminds of warm summer nights outside contemplating the stars and chasing fireflies. When I went to create a scrapbook page with this, I couldn't find any pictures of that nature that were any good. Perhaps this summer I can do better with the new camera. But, I did find these photos taken over a year ago at the park that I never used. My littlest girl, Abi was just 16 months old and too little to climb on any of the play equipment yet. Luckily she was content just exploring while her 3 siblings were off playing. Now, you couldn't keep her away - she would be climbing and sliding with the rest of them!

No comments: