Monday, March 27, 2006

Pie!

You Are Mud Pie

You're the perfect combo of flavor and depth
Those who like you give into their impulses

This has been a week of pie. Last Saturday, our church's women's group presented a Spring breakfast called Pie and Piety. I volunteered to contribute pies for the affair, but then realized. I rarely ever make pies; therefore, I don't have a decent pie recipe, especially one that MANY others are going to eat AND bid one. Yes, I had to bring one to serve and one for the silent auction. The pressure! So, off to www.allrecipes.com I went and was fortunate enough to discover a wonderful recipe with over 500 five star ratings. So I practiced my pie. We had friends over and I made lots of pie. The recipe was great! Believe it or not, my pie brought in the highest $ amount at auction ($20) and was the all talk among the women at church. How funny!

So, when I came across this little poll to determine what kind of pie I am, I had to take it. How accurate could it be? I am a MUD PIE! How cool is that! What kind of pie are you?

No comments: