Tuesday, March 21, 2006


I think I have lost my scrappin' mojo and I don't know where to find it. (sigh) The creative juice just are not flowing. It probably has to do with the fact that I have been WAY tired and nauseous. I even get tired just sitting at the computer! All my body wants to do lately is lay in bed and it just doesn't get to do it near enough. This week seems a little better and I am hoping that I am turning a corner as that magical second trimester approaches. I have so many things I want to get done. Now, I just need the energy to do them!


This scrapbook kit preview is a good example. I have had this kit done for weeks, but have been struggling with the previews. I am still not happy with it. I never realized how hard a simple little kit preview could be! This should be available at Scrap Outside the Box next week. Both the papers and the stitches will be available separately, too. These are the stitches that I used to create my blog header here. The kit itself is based around the verse,

"See! The winter is past;
the rains are over and gone.
Flowers appear on the earth;
the season of singing has come,
the cooing of doves
is heard in our land.
The fig tree forms its early fruit;
the blossoming vines spread their fragrance.
Arise, come, my darling;
my beautiful one, come with me."
Song of Solomon 2:11-13

I don't know about you all, but I am ready for winter to be past and it to be SPRING. I love this verse and wanted to do a springy kit like this. Now, I just pray I have the energy to finalize it.

1 comment:

Margie said...

The kit looks like fun!! Love the freshness and the colors!! Love the verse too :)