Monday, March 27, 2006

Even more scraps


Here are a couple of pages I did several weeks ago, but had held off posting them because the kits I had used had not yet been released for sale. They are using Doris Castle's Beautiful Moments set available (now!) at www.scrapbook-elements.com This top one was done using the page set. I absolutely LOVE these handpainted looking flowers! It is just a picture of my youngest in her Pjs at bedtime.


















This second one is a coordinating quickpage available separately from the kit above. All I had to do is plop in this adorable photo of my youngest fresh out of the tub wearing her hooded towel. Then I just added the title.

It feels SO good to get some of these pages done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those lo's are beautiful! I love the colors, and the shabby chic style! You've become an AMAZING artist!