Monday, March 27, 2006

More Scraps


I am trying to catch up scrapping some pictures I have had around for a while. That top one is from last summer at a friend's lake cottage. I was worried that my 3 year old son would be afraid of the jet ski, especially since he was going with someone else. But look at that smile - he had a blast!

This was done with Doris Castle's (Scrapbook-Elements) Fun and Fresh quickpage. It was designed for a 12" x 12" page, but I cropped it so it work work in my 8.5" x 11" book.

The second layout is of my daughter this past winter. Even though she is crying, I think the photo adorable.
The journaling on this reads:
"Why the tears my sweet Abi? Because you were forced to come back inside out of the bitter cold. You would rather be out in the snow playing even though your cheeks are pink and your hands and feet feel like ice cubes. You are our little snow baby!"

I did this page using Doris Castle's Powder Pink page set. I thought the colors were a perfect match to the photo. The only extra embellishment is the "a" which is from Doris' Paper Flowers set.

No comments: