Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sleepless in Indiana



I think God prepares you during pregnancy for the sleep deprivation you face with a new baby. It must be a hormonal thing, but if I wake up in the middle of the night, I have a terrible time falling back asleep no matter how tired I am. My body is exhausted, but my mind kicks into overdrive an won't let me rest. Unfortunately, my bladder has been waking me most nights (another pregnancy thing), so I have been up a lot.

Last night I decided to get up and do some scrapbooking and make good use of my awake time. This is one of the pages that I completed. The photo was actually taken by my daughter. I have become quite lazy with the camera lately because she has spoiled me by taking tons of photos - and the are really good. It is so nice to have a bunch of great scrappin material right at my fingertips. I love the expressions of my girls here. It just makes me think of sweet companionship. The page can be found here with credits.

No comments: