Friday, October 24, 2008

Head is Pounding

I shared earlier that I have been fighting off a sinus infection. The worst symptom of these are the huge headaches. I find that they steal my ability to think straight or focus on much of anything and my patience levels plummet. I went to the doctor and got some antibiotics and the past couple of days the headaches were pretty much gone and I felt like I could take on the world. I was so much more productive and it was great.

This morning I woke to a headache again and it makes me so sad. I truly think there is something triggering my allergies which in turn affect the sinuses. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to effectively combat it so I am at the mercy of these frustrating allergies. I fear my to-do list is gonna suffer miserably today. After having some good days I find this such a downer. I am off to take some tylenol and a hot steamy shower and say a prayer for help in functioning through my day.

No comments: