Saturday, October 18, 2008

Down to double digits


washing #2
Originally uploaded by greenjellysnakes

Did you notice that according to my little baby in a bubble on the right that there only 99 days to my sweet little blessing's due date? We are into the double digits now!

I really do enjoy being pregnant, even with all of the maladies associated with it. There is nothing quite like carrying your child and watching your belly grow and feeling those sweet kicks. It is a special closeness and bond. However, I really can't wait to hold that sweet little newborn baby. There is also nothing like that precious little gift, fresh from God.

I have my first ultrasound scheduled in 3 weeks. The dilemma we have now is to decide if we are going to peek and see if it is a boy or a girl. 4 out of 5 of our little ones were surprises. Only with our last little girl did we peek. It was fun because we brought all of the children to the ultrasound appointment and we all found out together. This time I think I am leaning towards being surprised. As a good friend told me, it is one of life's last great surprises. I suppose we will have to take a family vote.

No comments: