Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday...Monday


It is Monday once again. Here I sit, still in PJs because I overslept and needed to feed the baby and grab what little quiet time I was able to before jumping into my day. My littlest ones are still in their PJs, too, watching Franklin on PBS. Am I proud of this? No, but life doesn't always go the way we plan. This is not ideal, but it will work for today.


In just a few moments I will go lay down the sleeping baby nestled in my lap after feeding to contentment, Then I will start breakfast to cooking and rally my troops to start making things happen - productive things (hopefully). We are all a little under the weather fighting off some germ that is making us tired, stuffed up, coughing, and incredibly achy. The forecast is good for today and I am hoping to open up the house a bit and let the spring breezes blow the sickies right out of our house. Perhaps we can even motivate ourselves enough to take a little walk and look for some signs of Spring. Finding little green things poking through the ground and listening to the commotion of all the birds that have returned will certainly lift our spirits.



Scrapbook page: A photo of Rachel taken at the hospital on the day her baby brother was born. Credits for the page can be found here.

1 comment:

Anne of Alamo said...

wow! I am just strolling thru your blog..it is beautiful and full of fun facts...