Saturday, March 07, 2009

Linky Love

This morning I thought I would share some of the interesting things I have discovered lately while cruising the web.

Just for fun: Obamicon.Me - Make your own "Obamicon"

With St. Patrick's Day coming up, Knowledge Quest has posted a free unit study.

Controlling my Chaos posted a chip-ilicious sounding recipe and technique for Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Make your own play tent (it looks like a teepee) with this great tutorial from Sew Mama Sew.

And while you are feeling crafty, you may want to whip up one of these cute bags made from a placemat of all things.

If you are into sign language like we are, you may enjoy this site that quizzes you on finger-spelling.

Can you name all of the U.S. Presidents or all of the states? You can test your knowledge at Sporcle.

And last but certainly not least is an article from Ann Voskamp at Holy Experience that struck a chord with me that discusses our fear of being alone and obscure. Definitely worth the read.

Have a great weekend!

Photo: My oldest contemplating the frozen creek on our nature walk this week.

No comments: