Friday, March 06, 2009

Been Quiet

I know that I have been quiet here on the blog. I have been around, but every time I think I should create a blog post, my mind goes blank. I have no idea what to write about. I could blather on about my day to day life filled with baby stuff, housework, and the challenges of raising 6 children. But does anyone want to actually listen to all that? So often I feel that I have nothing truly significant to share here. Perhaps it is just that this little baby of mine is taking more than milk from me when he nurses; maybe he is sucking brain cells, as well. [teehee]

Speaking of nursing, I have been, however, using that sit down time to pour my creative energies into scrapbooking. So, I guess I will share that.

Here is a page I created yesterday. Doris Castle, whose creative team I am on and create layouts for, has made these wonderful backgrounds called Seasonal Enchantment. These are perfect for the fantasy-type pages that are prevalent in the online scrapbook galleries lately. I don't usually do stuff like this, but I thought I would give it a shot. Here's what I came up with:

This is a photo that Elizabeth took of Abi last October. I love her sweet expression. I removed her from the background of the photo and placed her in this land of fairies instead. Credits for this page can be found here.

Hoping you all have a fantastic day!

No comments: