Monday, January 12, 2009

Quick post with a scrapbook page



Thought I would share this scrapbook page I worked on this weekend. It felt so good to sit and do something creative on the computer. I haven't done that in a while. I am hoping that I can sneak some more scrapping in after the baby arrives. Of course it will have to be done one handed while I am on nursing duty, but I can live with that.

In regards to this page, it has one of *my* baby pictures. Here I am at 10 months old. I still remember that skunk. Her name was Flower (like the skunk from Bambi). I had her for years. Check out that avocado green and yellow flowered chair. Can you tell this was taken in 1970? Credits for the page can be found here.

I just realized that I still do not have any 2009 calendar pages in my planner. That's not so good. Instead of buying some, I am going to try and make my own. I think it will be fun to put a little creative energy into my planner since I refer to it so much. I am going to try and at least get a couple of months printed and clean out my planner book. I try and share when I get done.

No comments: