Friday, September 07, 2007

Scrapped a Page


and it feels so good! I have really gotten away from my scrapbooking this year. This is not by choice, but just because of busy-ness. Now that I am not spending any time designing, I am hoping to find a little time for scrappin' like I did this afternoon.
I snapped this photo of my son at the zoo a couple of weeks ago. I was thrilled to find paper that matched the colors in the picture so well and had a hint of flowers without being too girly. My little man prefers things manly! Being the only boy among five siblings, he tries to distinguish himself by choosing things that fit his definition of masculine. On the day this was taken he was focusing on getting a picture all to himself and not the fact that he is sitting among the flowers. ;-)
Credits for the page can be found here.

No comments: