Sunday, September 23, 2007

2 More Scrapbook Pages


I just wanted to share a couple more pages I completed in the last couple of days. Don't stop me now, I'm on a roll. I am scrappin' like crazy and having so much fun. Perhaps I am just making up for lost time this year because I have gotten so far behind.
This top page has photos from a couple of weeks ago of my baby girl. She has been acting so big and not at all like a little baby. Credits for this can be found here.

This second one is from back in June. I don't know why, but my kids are crazy about romping around in the pouring rain. Here they are soaked to the skin. Credits for this one can be found here.

I'm off to a birthday party - have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Trish!

I can't believe she's so big. She's so beautiful! I love the grungy look on the second layout. Adorable photo on that too! Keep scrappin'!

La Osita Boricua said...

I like the layouts and she is adorable.