Monday, May 07, 2007

VOTE for me


On a whim, I submitted this photo to a photo contest. The theme was "The Meaning of Life." There are a LOT of entries and the winner is decided 50% by votes and 50% by judges. I figure that if I am going to have ANY shot at winning the cool camera prize, I need to solicit the help of my friends to vote. HERE is a link to my entry. The only catch is that you have to be registered at the site to be able to vote. Registering is easy and FREE. On the entry page there is an orange button that says, "Log in here to vote." This takes you to a login page. At the top of that page, there is another orange button that says, "New User? Sign up here!"
If you have the time to do this, I would be so appreciative of your vote! Thanks!
***EDITED***
Well, since there were over 1700 entries into this contest and no one would realistically look at them all before voting, Crestock decided cut it down to just 500 entries. Sadly, I didn't make the cut :-( [sigh] Oh well. Thanks for looking anyway.

No comments: