Saturday, May 20, 2006

Beach Bum


Look how little Abi looks here! This was taken over a year and a half ago (September 2004) on our vacation to Myrtle Beach. Embarrassingly enough, I haven't hardly scrapped these photos at all. When I got a chance to play with this Island Breeze kit from Cottage Arts, this was the first photo I thought of. It is one of my favorites - it just cracks me up. Abi was just determined, no matter what we did, to eat sand and sticks this particular evening on the beach. She absolutely loved the beach (as long at we kept her far from the water Ü). I think she looks just like a funny little beach bum with her 5 o'clock shadow and little stick cigar.

1 comment:

Thriftin and Craftin said...

I've been very behind catching up on blogs. I finally posted to mine, so you can see the project that took over our lives! LOL!

Love this lo! This kit is PERFECT for this precious photo!