Sunday, December 28, 2008

Not there yet...

Back to normalcy, that is.
I got all the children up and made sure they had clean clothes for church, but Rachel didn't stir when her siblings started making noise. After getting everyone else ready including myself, I woke her up to get her ready only to discover that she seemed feverish, stuffed up and has a weird rash all over her body. So, Barry took the rest of the gang to church and I am sitting here at the computer trying to figure out what my daughter has. It could be a bunch of things: roseola, fifth disease, rubella...I don't know. None of them are all that terrible for her. Rubella could be bad for me being pregnant if I was earlier along, but I'm not and I am fairly certain that I have been tested and am immune to it.

This is not so bad. Rachel is loving the one on one time and I get to stay home and relax. Perhaps this is just a little gift from God giving me a day (or at least a morning) of rest.

No comments: