Thursday, September 18, 2008

Clean!

Last week I posted an embarrassing photo of my very messy hallway. I vowed before all y'all that I would have it clean and post a new photo within a week (which was last Monday). Now, I know that I am posting this late, but I did have it clean in time. I had guests over Sunday and the can testify that my hall was clean and clear. It has been a hectic week and I had trouble finding the time to take a photo and post it. But here it is...Ta Da...my hallway.


In case you forgot what I was up against here is the "before" photo:


I can't tell you how good it feels to have my hall back! I don't think it is realistic to try and tackle any big cleaning projects this week with how much I have on my plate right now. But I have been trying to do just a little each day. Even the little bits add up.

No comments: