Friday, July 13, 2007

Kid Quotes

My daughter, Abi (3 years old), came downstairs this morning and reported to me that:

"Elizabeth is annoying my brain."


Where does she get this stuff? She gave me a chuckle. And I was quite pleased to see her fully clothed. Usually she gets up before anyone else, strips off her nightgown and pull-up (which she still insists on wearing even though she doesn't need them) and marches downstairs completely naked and announces that she can't find any clothes. Now on rare occasions I actually remember to lay out some clothes for her in an attempt tp avoid her streaking. On these days she usually marches downstairs with clothes in hand still completely naked and informs me she needs help [imagine whiney voice here]. I suppose Elizabeth was annoying her brain because she actually made sure she was dressed today!

No comments: